South Nassau Family Medicine
At South Nassau Communities Hospital, having a strong relationship with our patients helps us bring the highest quality of patient-centered care to each member of your family. So to get to know each other better, infants to older adults can see the same doctor during each visit.
And as part of our commitment to your overall health, we’re also expanding the definition of “family medicine.” Not only do we offer two locations for your care — 24 hours a day — we also offer expert specialty care you might not expect to find at a family practice.
Across our two locations, our board-certified physicians bring special training and expertise in:
- Adolescent medicine
- Adult medicine
- Chronic illnesses, such as diabetes
- Family medicine
- Gastroenterology, for conditions of the digestive tract
- Geriatrics, for older adults
- Obstetrics and gynecology
- Maternal-fetal medicine, or prenatal care, for mom and her unborn child
- Nutrition specialists/dietitians
- Occupational medicine, for health conditions related to jobs and the environment
- Pediatrics, including newborn care
- Podiatry, care for the feet
- Pulmonology, care for lung conditions
- Urology, for urinary tract and kidney conditions, for example
Our offices offer the convenience of laboratory, radiology, pulmonology and other testing either onsite or close by. See what’s special about each of our two South Nassau Family Medicine locations:
South Nassau Long Beach Family Medicine
South Nassau Oceanside Family Medicine
Proud to Be Part of Your Community
In addition to providing care for hundreds of your friends and neighbors each day, our physicians are also active in our communities. We provide seminars and screenings at various public events throughout the year. We reach out to schools and sports teams to provide education and preventive care. And we are also dedicated to educating the next generation of physicians through our Family Practice Residency Training Program for medical students.
No matter what your age or stage of life, we want to be your partner in care for the entire family.
Family Medicine at Oceanside
At Oceanside Family Medicine, we bring together both family medicine specialists and several other experts...
Long Beach Family Medicine
For Long Beach and the barrier island communities, this neighborhood practice offers comprehensive...