Oceanside Family Medicine
196 Merrick Road, Oceanside, NY 11572
Monday–Friday: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Thursday: 9 a.m.-8 p.m.
Weekends and holidays: On-call care for urgent needs is available at the number listed above; for emergencies, please visit your nearest hospital's emergency room
At Oceanside Family Medicine, we bring together both family medicine specialists and several other experts, all at the same location. And you can see the same doctor every time you visit. In addition, we’re a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH), which means we’re dedicated to coordinating your family’s health care, no matter what specialists or services you need. We’ve also earned Level 2 recognition as a PCMH from the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).
- Adult care for men and women
- Pediatrics, including newborn care
- Geriatrics and eldercare services
- Preventive care:
- Employee physicals
- Yearly physicals
- School physicals
- Minor surgeries
- Obstetrics and gynecology
- Urgent care and urgent care follow-ups
- Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)
- State-of-the-art equipment and on-site laboratory
- Sports medicine
- Diabetes care, with our special status as a Diabetes Recognition Program (DRP), given by NCQA
- Mom and baby services:
- Maternal-Fetal (mother/unborn baby) Medicine Program, working with mom, her family and her medical team to provide the best possible birth experience
- Prenatal Care Program, a program to provide routine care that will lead to healthy pregnancies and healthy babies, accredited by the New York State Department of Health
- Monitoring of your unborn baby
- Lactation (breastfeeding) support
- Pediatric exams
At South Nassau Family Medicine, we offer quality health care you can afford. We are an approved provider for most major insurance plans. But if you do not have insurance, we have programs for eligible patients that assist with reduced-rate care based on your ability to pay, as well as connections to facilitated-insurance enrollment programs. For more information, click here.
Family Medicine at Oceanside
At Oceanside Family Medicine, we bring together both family medicine specialists and several other experts...
Long Beach Family Medicine
For Long Beach and the barrier island communities, this neighborhood practice offers comprehensive...