Be a Part of the President’s Club!
For decades, members of the President's Club have been at the forefront of leadership and philanthropy at South Nassau Communities Hospital. And many of the medical advances, enhanced services and state-of-the-art facilities that benefit our region have been sponsored through the generosity of club members. We are honored to have more than 300 South Nassau physicians, employees and community members pledge their support through this program. And to date, this special group has raised over $3 million in support of enhanced patient care services, medical advancements and much-needed programs for South Shore residents of Nassau County.
Exclusive Member Benefits
In gratitude for your generosity, you will enjoy many club benefits, including:
- Immediate recognition on temporary signage in the North Addition lobby
- Specially designed President's Club pin
- Invitation for you and your spouse or guest to attend the annual President's Club Dinner
- Listing in the annual Carnation Ball journal
- Permanent named recognition on the President’s Club wall, which is prominently displayed in the North Addition lobby upon completion of your pledge
Learn more about our exclusive President’s Club, and how to join. (PDF)
Ways to Give
Financial support from generous donors like you is vital to South Nassau’s ability to keep pace with the latest medical...
Leaving a legacy gift to South Nassau Communities Hospital through a bequest in your will is a gift of...
For decades, members of the President's Club have been at the forefront of leadership and philanthropy at...
Are you looking for a positive and worthwhile way to volunteer within our community and support your...
Gifts of appreciated securities, or stock, are another way you can help us meet South Nassau’s mission...
Make a Donation
Yes! I would like to make a donation to South Nassau Communities Hospital....