For Your Maternity Visit
We’re so glad you’ve chosen South Nassau to have your baby. To help make the day of your admission run as smoothly as possible, here are some special notes.
- You can register online now
- Complete your newborn birth worksheets here:
- Learn about other important documents to bring
- Within 30 days after delivery of your baby, be sure to contact your insurance company to enroll your newborn
- If you have any questions about registering for your visit, call us: (516) 632-3901
- Learn about our state-of-the-art maternity center, the Center for New Beginnings here at South Nassau Communities Hospital
Need to file an Acknowledgment of Paternity?
An Acknowledgment of Paternity is a legal document that both parents sign, if they choose to. It names the father of the baby. Before signing, please review the information from the New York State Department of Health, called "Notice Regarding Your Legal Rights and the Consequences of Signing an Acknowledgment of Paternity": Download a PDF in English or in Spanish.
Thank you for choosing South Nassau for your inpatient care, for health care services where you need to stay...
Thank you for choosing South Nassau for your outpatient test, treatment or surgery. To save you time, you can...
We’re so glad you’ve chosen South Nassau to have your baby. To help make the day of your admission run as...