Ways to Give
Thank You for Considering a Gift to South Nassau Communities Hospital
Financial support from generous donors like you is vital to South Nassau’s ability to keep pace with the latest medical advancements, treatments and technology. Your gift will help us to continue to bring our communities high-quality services, right here on Long Island.
Free Estate Planning Information
Whether you’ve made a gift or are now considering one, we’d like to offer you our free estate planning newsletter, Visions in Personal Planning. This quarterly newsletter highlights various planning choices that can ensure that you have a comfortable retirement, while you make the best decisions for how your assets will ultimately be distributed to your beneficiaries. Read the latest issue of South Nassau’s Visions in Personal Planning. And contact us to receive all future issues.
For more information, contact our Development Department at (516) 377-5360.
Explore the Types of Giving
Consider the many ways you can make general or restricted gifts to support South Nassau Communities Hospital, to benefit you and your family, your neighbors and loved ones. And thank you for your interest in supporting us in this way.
- Our major gift contributions help South Nassau to reach long-term goals. For pledges of $25,000 or more, you may name a specific site or location — from individual patient or treatment rooms to entire facilities — in honor or memory of someone.
- Our President’s Club puts you at the forefront of leadership and philanthropy at South Nassau Communities Hospital.
- Bequests in your will offer an estate planning option that can help you achieve your philanthropic goals long into the future.
- Gifts of appreciated securities, or stock, help us meet South Nassau’s mission while giving you tax advantages.
- Honor gifts are an excellent way to honor a loved one, friend, doctor, nurse or other employee, or to celebrate a special occasion. When you make an honor gift, provide us with the name and address of each person you’d like to honor, and the event you are recognizing, if any. We’ll notify the honoree of your generous donation, but not include the amount of your gift.
- Memorial gifts are a special way to memorialize a deceased family member, friend or loved one. We’ll notify the family of the deceased of your thoughtfulness, without including the gift amount.
Designate How South Nassau Uses Your Gift
We offer two general categories of gifts, to help you meet your personal philanthropic goals:
General, or unrestricted, support allows South Nassau the flexibility to determine how best to use your gift to meet health care needs we’ve identified and benefit the communities we serve.
Restricted gifts are those for which you decide how your contribution will be used. You can designate that it go toward our capital campaign, cancer care, cardiac services, pediatrics or emergency services, for example.
When you donate online or speak with us, simply let us know your preference.
Ways to Give
Financial support from generous donors like you is vital to South Nassau’s ability to keep pace with the latest medical...
Leaving a legacy gift to South Nassau Communities Hospital through a bequest in your will is a gift of...
For decades, members of the President's Club have been at the forefront of leadership and philanthropy at...
Are you looking for a positive and worthwhile way to volunteer within our community and support your...
Gifts of appreciated securities, or stock, are another way you can help us meet South Nassau’s mission...
Make a Donation
Yes! I would like to make a donation to South Nassau Communities Hospital....