Join the Auxiliary of South Nassau Communities Hospital
Are you looking for a positive and worthwhile way to volunteer within our community and support your local hospital? Then join the South Nassau Communities Hospital Auxiliary. Our members share a deep affection for our hospital. They include former patients, community and business leaders, physicians or spouses of physicians, and long-standing friends of the hospital.
Our mission is to support South Nassau Communities Hospital in two ways:
- We host a year filled with innovative activities that put the “fun” in our fundraising. We use these funds to support hospital programs such as pastoral care, nursing education and the Emergency Department expansion.
- We reach out to the communities that South Nassau serves, to inform our friends and neighbors of the quality care, advanced treatment and various programs the hospital offers
The Auxiliary of South Nassau Communities Hospital offers excellent opportunities to meet new people and make a difference in our community. By becoming a member, you have the opportunity to:
- Become a leader on the Auxiliary’s board
- Help make the next Auxiliary fundraising event a success
- Stay informed about current events and medical news at bimonthly meetings, which offer education about South Nassau’s services, camaraderie and a delicious lunch
- Cultivate new friends and celebrate old relationships
Some of our regular activities and fundraising events that you can get involved with include:
- Stay-at-Home Tea
- Night at the Races
- Birthday Bash Luncheon
- Holiday Luncheon
If you don’t find the event you’re looking for, the Development Department sponsors other great fundraising events.
Discover the satisfaction of supporting South Nassau Communities Hospital. It’s quick and easy. Download the application. Or contact South Nassau’s Development Department: (516) 377-5360.
We look forward to seeing you at our next event!
Ways to Give
Financial support from generous donors like you is vital to South Nassau’s ability to keep pace with the latest medical...
Leaving a legacy gift to South Nassau Communities Hospital through a bequest in your will is a gift of...
For decades, members of the President's Club have been at the forefront of leadership and philanthropy at...
Are you looking for a positive and worthwhile way to volunteer within our community and support your...
Gifts of appreciated securities, or stock, are another way you can help us meet South Nassau’s mission...
Make a Donation
Yes! I would like to make a donation to South Nassau Communities Hospital....