Welcome to South Nassau
Requested Documentation for Determination of Charity Care Eligibility
The completed, signed application listing all household members must be filled out and returned to the Financial Assistance Department along with the following:
- Valid photo identification along with proof of address.
Examples are: current utility bill or property tax bill.
- Proof of income for the last 3 months and 12 months.
Examples are: pay stubs, W-2s, Social Security checks, unemployment checks.
- Copy of filed income tax return for the prior year.
- If you do not have any income information, and you are being supported by another person, a letter is required from that party as well as all information listed above.
- If applicant's salary is paid in cash, a statement from the employer on the company's letterhead, with applicant's income information included, is required.
Please click here to download the PDF application for Charity Care in English.
Por favor, clique aquí para de aplicación de la ayuda económica de Charity Care.
Applications submitted without all supporting documents will not be considered. You will be notified by mail of the Hospital's decision.
Please return your application to:
South Nassau Communities Hospital
Financial Assistance Department
One Healthy Way
Oceanside, New York 11572