Experienced RN Fellowship Programs
RN Fellowships Programs at South Nassau Communities Hospital are guided intensive programs consisting of both didactic and clinical experiences designed to prepare registered nurses to work in the specialty of their choice.
- Emergency Department RN Fellowship Program (4 months)
- Critical Care RN Fellowship Program (3 months)
- Labor & Delivery RN Fellowship Program (4 months)
- Operating Room RN Fellowship Program (6 months)
Requires 1 Year RN Experience in Acute Care Environment
Application and synthesis of didactic material occurs in the clinical setting initially with guided shadowing experiences followed by supervised clinical care. Both internal and external candidates are considered for the program based on application and interview data.
- RN license/registration in HR
- AHA BLS
- Completed online application
Must be flexible to work all shifts during program including, 8-hour days/nights and 12-hour days/nights.
2016 Fellowship Programs:
Emergency Department — August (Apply Now)
Critical Care — August (Apply Now)
Labor & Delivery — check back in August for program date
Operating Room — check back in January 2017