Education & Counseling
- Nuclear stress testing
- Electrocardiogram testing
- 24-hour Holter monitor testing
- Stress echocardiograms
- Trans-esophageal echocardiograms
- Thoracic echocardiograms
Services & Specialty Centers
Clinical and Non-Invasive Cardiology
Board certified cardiologists, specialized cardiology technicians and nursing staff provide a variety of non-invasive tests for the diagnosis of cardiovascular diseases. Patients gain the added assurance that a hospital-based setting offers, while enjoying the personalized attention of a highly-trained, experienced staff that are able to handle routine and complex cases.
Our services include:
- Coronary Care Unit - offers continuous monitoring and intensive medical and nursing care for hospitalized patients with heart attacks, heart failure and other serious forms of cardiovascular disease.
- Non-invasive Cardiovascular Laboratory- performs ECGs, Holter 24-hour ECGs, and trans-thoracic and trans-esophageal echocardiograms (TEE) to assist in the diagnosis of heart disease for inpatients and outpatients at South Nassau
- Nuclear Cardiology- provides exercise stress testing with the addition of nuclear cardiac imaging in order to localize areas of inadequate blood flow to the heart.
For more information on the department of Clinical and Non-Invasive Diagnostic Cardiology, or to make an appointment, call (516) 632-3670.