Recruitment Focus of the Month
NEW GRADUATE RN
RN Internship Program
Complete your online application now, APRIL 2015 Program!!
We seek highly motivated and dynamic new graduate RNs, with a passion for telemetry to participate in our new graduate telemetry training program. Candidate’s with previous Internship, capstone or related experiences is preferred. Upon completion of the program new grad RNs will be prepared to transition and work as competent RN’s in telemetry at SNCH!
Visit our website for program information (Nursing Tab, Education & Training Tab)
- RN License, BSN (Strongly Preferred), AHA BLS (CPR/AED for the healthcare provider)
- Transcript with GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Must be flexible to work all shifts during program and after graduation including 8hr or 12hr days, evenings or night shift.
Submit an online application @ www.SouthNassauJobs.org by 3/20/15
Include the following:
Copy into resume portion of application
- Essay on “What makes you the best candidate for the New Grad RN Telemetry Residency Program”
- Cover letter (include GPA) and resume
Provide the following original documents to HR if you are selected for interview
- Two letters of recommendation from school
- Letter of reference from employer (if applicable)
- RN Registration, BLS certification, BSN Diploma
- Official transcript from school (GPA min 3.0)
For questions contact Rob Gonzales, HR Recruitment Assistant @ (516) 632-4915
Visit our website @ www.southnassau.org for additional RN opportunities