Nursing Honors Council
At South Nassau Communities Hospital, we recognize and highlight the contributions of our nurses.
The purpose of the Nursing Honors Council is to recognize the achievements of our nursing staff and to celebrate their accomplishments and our profession
- 1. Novice Nurse Award
- 2. Transformational Leadership Award
- 3. Excellence in Clinical Nursing Practice
- 4. Excellence in Nursing Research
- 5. Excellence in Nursing Education
- 6. Excellence in Community Service
- National Nurses Week, South Nassau Communities Hospital hosts a week of festivities featuring activities that honor the nursing profession.
- Annual Nursing Excellence Reception honors all Nurses and Nursing staff who have been nominated and received awards within the last year